This has been a LONG adventure for us. Just like a fantasy styled Novel. Trial and challenges galore, with little hope in site. But we are still moving forward and striving towards our goal.
We know we are not the only ones, and we are not the only GEEKY ones either. We think we are pretty awesome together and making this new little gamer will add to the world’s awesomeness 😉
So what have we learn in this year?
- Needle are not so scary – Should we count the shots we have done (bot tummy and butt ones?) I’m sure we will once we are done. But in the end they are not as bad as we thought.
- Don’t stress so much about it – Harder said than done for sure
- Take a break if you need one – 3 months of not working about doctors appointments and drugs was a god-send.
- Life does not need to be put on hold – We definitely had many days to ourselves holed up in our house, but we still went out with each other or close friends. Derrian traveled to Arizona (airports are actually very good about drugs when traveling)
- Puking up Gatorade is a bit disturbing…
- In the end it only takes one – One egg to rule them all.
- MOST IMPORTANT – Be there for each other – Go to every appointment together, talk, laugh, and love. No matter what happens. Happy, crying or throwing things.
- So many other things! I’m sure we’ll add to this list. But you know what?! You can contact us if you have questions.
To go along with point #4 & #7. Take a look at some of the things we did while going through all of this that was NOT doctor related. 😉